My client set up over 30 years ago and has become a leading marketing company. They are looking for a talented Senior Developer with experience in UX to join their team of creative developers.
Main responsibilities for this Senior Developer include:
• Managing and coaching developers
• Promote and lead projects from start to finish
• Document and deliver technical solutions for new products and features that adhere to the architectural design
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Work with the development team to determine the best technologies to meet the requirements of the business
• Be part of the development team responsible for writing high quality software to meet both internal and external needs
• Work alongside the testing team to ensure all development is thoroughly tested
• Liaise with project managers to update on work progress
• Adhere to the development team coding standards
• Review existing code and determine where improvements should be made
• Write efficient stored procedures for querying moderately large datasets
• Ensure all development adheres to the current departmental security standards
• Embrace the departmental culture of continuous improvement by presenting ideas and championing them
Our ideal Senior Developer will have:
• Excellent ASP.Net (C#) and MVC work experience.
• Experienced in delivering to tight deadlines
• Ability to learn new systems / technologies quickly and easily.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Experience in all aspects of the application development environment include:
• C# application development
• ASP.Net MVC (C#)
• Issue Tracking (e.g. Jira or Team Foundation Server)
• Source control (e.g. git)
• SQL Server 2012 (upwards)
• Automated Unit Testing
• Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Managing developers
The Senior Developer will join an extremely creative and open company. This organisation encourages high standards by sharing best practice as well as continuous development throughout all departments. They are committed to providing our staff with all the support they need to do their job successfully.
Please apply now for the Full Stack Developer role by registering here online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business