Exciting Financial Controller role for a changing division.
A division of a large manufacturing business based in Warwickshire. Market leader in their field, my client has some long standing customer base but is also diversifying into new business areas.
Financial Controller role is a key appointment, the successful individual will work closely providing support to the FD,
Other responsibilities will include;
- Manage, lead and develop the finance department, located in the UK across multiple sites
- Production of UK Statutory Accounts
- Auditor liaison and coordinator
- Monthly and quarterly cashflow forecasts
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of the month end, quarter end and year end timetable
- Ability to deal with complex accounting problems
- Ensuring that financial policy, control and governance is in line with the wider Groups expectations
- Driving best practice and process improvement
- Liaison across the business adding value to key stakeholders such as procurement, production.
- Driving improved financial analysis and MI across the business
The ideal candidate will have a professional accounting qualification, with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential in order to build strong relationships with key personnel located across multiple sites. You should be comfortable in presenting financial information to senior stakeholders and externally. Experience of working within a changing business would be advantageous. Must be proactive, with an inquisitive nature to support the change.
GBP65,000 - GBP75,000 plus car, pension, bonus, private health cover