Customer Account Manager
Plus a Company Car, based at Cheddleton (near Leek) Staffordshire, UK
Our client, Polynt UK Ltd, is a well-funded division of the Polynt group with sales in excess of ???600 million per annum. This manufacturing business has plants worldwide and is a well-respected speciality chemicals producer selling to markets including flavour & fragrance, food, cigarette and other speciality markets. The group activities include research and development, production and marketing and sales of organic anhydrides, derivatives and special esters.
This Customer Account Manager role will take responsibility for managing a defined range of customers ensuring alignment with agreed objectives, both commercial and development. This role will also be responsible for supporting the Sales and Customer Service Representative Manager and team. The Customer Account Manager will report to the Sales Manager.
Key aspects of the Customer Account Manager role include:
- Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure delivery of budget and longer-term business requirements
- Liaise with Customer Service Representatives to ensure processes and customer satisfaction is maximised
- Sales orders
- Understanding and producing sales data for performance and analysis
- Developing a full understanding of the sales process
- Answering, responding and reporting on customer complaints
- Working closely with the Accounts department to ensure a fast and effective exchange of information on every aspect of the customer relationship
To be qualified for the role it is expected that you have:
- An A-level or graduate in a Chemistry related field (highly desirable)
- Leadership experience in a customer service environment
- Proven commercial experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Experience in a chemical environment (desirable)
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and build and develop, coach and motivate others
- A methodical and detail conscious approach
- The ability to handle difficult or challenging customer conversations and you are an effective communicator
Download a Job description from our website - mpcg co uk - Search Clients Jobs tab - 'General Recruitment'.
Apply now with CV and a cover letter stating current salary or send by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Innovation Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NB.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th September 2017