Financial Control Manager/Financial Controller/Finance Manager
Financial Control Manager/Financial Controller/Finance Manager - Warwick - FS - Perm
My client is a Financial Services organisation looking for a Financial Control Manager/Financial Controller/Finance Manager.
This role is the key role for delivering high quality timely and insightful reporting to meet both the monthly reporting requirements and full/half year audits. The role will also be the key role for statutory and technical issues on a local level and delivery of reporting into local Executive.
- You will be a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience
- Extensive managerial experience in leading and mentoring a Finance team
- You will demonstrate a track record of working for a global organisation and with demonstrated ability in adhering to tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Previous experience of acting at a financial controller or above level
- Experience of systems change management
- Full end to end month end responsibility, including delivery of reporting packs to local Exec, all commentary/reporting to Group, revenue reporting into local exec, and ad hoc follow up
- Lead on all audit, statutory, technical and tax matters, including relationship management with professional advisers on all deliverables
- Subject matter expert for all systems infrastructure change management and adoption associated with the area
Please contact Jag Murubaya or send CV immediately!