Business Analyst, West Midlands, Competitive ££s Car
Business Analyst, Tamworth, Competitive ££s + Car
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading client has a new opportunities for 2 new Business Analysts.
Keywords: Business analyst, analyst, development, developer, ERP, financial accounting, Midlands, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicester, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Leicestershire.
Skills & Experience
- At least two year’s commercial experience as a Business Analyst working with bespoke software in a software house environment
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience working with financial accounting software
- Experience in a true agile delivery environment (Scrum, XP, TDD, BDD).
- Degree, ideally 2:1 or higher in a scientific/engineering discipline.
- Understand the industry requirements of the customer base and develop a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met by the product range.
- Understand and document customers’ requirements for new or modified functionality, including acceptance criteria.
- Work with User Groups to define and prioritise feature requests and scope service packs.
- Act as a customer proxy during the software development life cycle, liaising with developers and testers throughout (including solution design, issue triage and handovers).
- Ensure any modifications to standard software products consider the needs of, and are suitable for, the entire customer base.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing with customers.
- Understand the implications of changes on budgets and timescales, make cost/benefit judgments, and set customers’ expectations.
*The role involves some travel to customer sites UK wide (but in practice current BA’s have been predominately been office based) and infrequent overnight stays.
A great range of benefits, which are constantly updated but currently include:
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus the 8 statutory public holidays
- After 5 years’ service annual leave entitlement will rise to 30 days per annum plus the 8 statutory public holidays
- Afterwards you will receive 1 additional annual leave day per annum up to a maximum of 5
- End of year annual leave buy back or carry over scheme
- Long service award every 5 years equating to 1 months’ salary
- Company pension scheme, employer contribution of 2% of employees annual salary
- Salary sacrifice company car scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Free annual flu jabs
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies