EBSD Science Teacher Needed for SEND School In Rugby
Are you a qualified Science teacher with experience of working in a PRU or EBSD setting?
Zest Education are currently recruiting for a Science teacher to work on a temporary to permanent contract in a EBSD school in Rugby.
I am looking for an outgoing, confident, and tenacious practitioner who is looking a challenging yet highly rewarding role in a progressive and ambitious school.
The school in question possess a and strong and supportive network of staff that want to make a difference to the lives of the young people that they work with.
About the Role:
- KS3 and KS4
- September start
- Full time, temporary to permanent contract for the right candidate.
- Market leading rates of pay
The following criteria is essential:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications
- Have previous experience teaching within an EBSD or challenging setting
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK
- Have excellent relationship and behaviour management skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Additional benefits of working with Zest Education:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- A dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay scheme
Zest Education are a Birmingham based boutique style agency, who believe in pairing small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.
We have many positions available, both part time and full time. Often temporary roles can lead to a more permanent contract. Zest Education will work with you right the way through your recruitment journey, to ensure that you are settled in and completely satisfied with your new role.
Does this interest you?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Nathan.