Junior Sampler Maker
Cordant People are currently recruiting for a Junior Design Sampler for a company within Rugby. The job will be to deliver reliable prototype samples and to carry out simple design and re-design work, supporting the Design Managers overall workload.
As the successful candidate, your roles and responsibilities will be to:
- Complete and dispatch samples within agreed schedules
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment within the sampling area
- Complete design exercises under guidance
- Continue the development of more advanced design skills
- Maintain and control all sample making sundries
- Take responsibility for organising priorities and deadlines
- Maintain a stock level of all handmade marketing materials
- Carry out a quality prototype sample making service
Ideally, you will have a basic understanding of the purpose and use of CAD, however full training for this software will be given.
This is an entry level position and therefore no previous experience is required.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.