Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Sutton Coldfield, B72 1SX
Sales Executive Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
About the company:
International Compliance Training (ICT) is the primary and longest established training partner of the International Compliance Association. We deliver training worldwide leading to the award of ICA's professional qualifications in governance, risk and compliance, anti money laundering and financial crime prevention. We also provide bespoke training solutions to firms.
Established in 2001, we are passionate about learning and development and tens of thousands of individuals and firms all over the world have realised their training ambitions through us.
These are exciting times to join ICT as we are in a period of change and growth.
Main Purpose of Role:
Supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with:
• Implementing and improving on-page and technical SEO work streams (running site audits, keyword research and recommendations against SEO and business ranking goals)
• Identifying opportunities on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
• Competitor analysis
• Link-building planning creation and execution through content syndication and relationship building with our content team
• Working closely with the web design & development teams to advise and oversee site changes
• Updating websites and responsibility for ensuring content is correct
• Analysing website performance and provide input on content and functionality updates
• Supporting the wider team with website testing and training
• Developing the use of marketing automation and personalisation across digital channels
• Analysing performance of digital marketing
• Design and implement tests to further improve performance of digital marketing channels
Skills and Experience Required:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role at an agency or in-house
• A thorough understanding of SEM, email marketing and web content management, and the desire to continue developing these skills
• Great understanding and working knowledge of relevant industry tools and how best to utilise them (e.g. MOZ Pro, Marketo, Google Analytics, Search Console, heatmap tools etc)
• Good working knowledge of Salesforce
• Great working knowledge of website content management systems, preferably Umbraco
• Thorough understanding of all aspects of Marketo - campaign creation, segmentation, execution, lead scoring, automation etc.
• Advanced Excel skills - for data analysis and manipulation
• An analytical mindset whilst still being able to be creative
• A results driven personality with a strong sense of ownership
• Ability to plan your time and responsibilities effectively
• An excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
• Marketing qualification, preferably with digital marketing emphasis
If you are passionate about digital marketing and love the techy aspect of the job then we would love to hear from you.