Sitel pride ourselves on delivering a market leading customer and client experience.
Accountability, integrity, open communications and team work all feed into a culture of service excellence.
Our clients are well known brands across an international spectrum and generate substantial swathes of Sitel's revenue. A Sitel Account Manager can focus on a specific industry segment or have broader client bases, and will be expected to take full account ownership across a full range of products/services and actively participate and lead management of major accounts. A Sitel Account Manager is responsible for negotiating and securing new business as well as contract renewal.
Key responsibilities include:
Solutioning for Client
- Grows account share of wallet by building meaningful client relationships, identifying client pain points, and account planning
- Maintains deep understanding of account industry dynamics and trends
- Develops deep understanding of the client’s business, strategy, and programs
- Manages client terms including SOW and pricing to deliver profitable revenue
- Keeps clients abreast of Sitel strategies and capabilities
- Meets / exceeds client KPIs as well as Sitel revenue and gross margin targets
- Ensure development needs are identified and development programs/activities are taking place
Active Partner to Client
- Serves as primary day-to-day contact for client executives in tune with client culture
- Regular account planning to identify up-/cross-selling opportunities
Collaborates with Others in Sitel to Add Value
- Interfaces with CSD to ensure excellence and quality of client programs
- Adds value for client by collaborating with Solutions and Product teams to proactively bring innovative ideas that address client pain points before RFP
- Ensures direct reports have current goals, objectives aligned to the needs of the client / business through the Performance Management system and performance is reviewed on a regular basis throughout the yea
- Works with supporting organizations to ensure alignment of PMS to client / business needs
- Maintains high level of communication across Sitel supporting organization with respect to Client business performance, key initiatives, Sitel performance with respect to reaching #1 provider
- Works with supporting organization functional management to develop and maintain a high performing team managing client business
- Documented ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships throughout a large client organization.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communications skills.
- Strong track record of selling in a large customer support environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical, problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and articulate explicit business solutions and outcomes to C-level executives and designates.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high performing teams in a matrix environment.
Key competencies include:
- Trusted advisor that brings thought leadership
- Strategic planner who knows the client’s business
- Engages high and wide in regular intervals
- Has respect of Sitel leadership, peers and support teams
- Balances a P&L between client satisfaction and operational performance
- Manages client terms to deliver revenue and enable profitability and free cash flow
- Sets up client and operations for success with clear expectations
- Understands Sitel’s GOS and how role impacts service delivery and support
- Understands how client KPIs tie-back to client strategy
- Builds a clean and accurate pipeline, efficiently moving opportunities through the process
- Plans and navigates the sales process, anticipating objections and pitfalls
- Closes deals that bring value to client and Sitel
University / College degree in business discipline or significant industry experience
- 3+ years of experience managing large, complex, customer-facing operations/accounts in a multi-national environment.
- Industry vertical expertise relevant to the clients industry strongly preferred.
Relationship-Building & Interpersonal Skills
•Proven ability to maintain and develop meaningful client relationships with C-level executives
•Strong professional, interpersonal, presentation, and communications skills
•Documented ability to develop and maintain beneficial partnerships
•Ability to develop and articulate explicit business solutions and outcomes
•Ability to develop actionable account plans
•Strong commercial acumen and analytical, problem solving skills