A specialist A/C and Refrigeration company are looking to recruit a mobile A/C engineer to be based in the Midlands region, working on contracts with a mix of clients, such as the NHS, local authority and other pubic buildings. This opportunity will suit an engineer that is tired of travelling across the country and wants to be working locally.
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- Qualified AC engineer
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
- at least 2 years experience of PPM's and reactive
- experience of Air Conditioning maintenance
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
In return our client is offering a basic salary of between £30 - £32,000 per annum, van, opportunity to boost earnings via call out and plenty of overtime available.
To apply for this position please click "apply now"