This is a new and exciting opportunity for an Applications Analyst to join a leading company, offering a varied and challenging role, as well as long term career prospects.
Job Title: Applications Analyst
Salary: Circa £30k (negotiable)
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday, Expenses
Location: Willenhall, West Midlands
You will be responsible for providing application support & implementation for all UK applications & initiatives including Business Intelligence and E-commerce initiatives.
- Ensure all applications run at optimal levels, with minimal disruption or downtime.
- Working with all business units on various e-commerce initiatives
- To ensure company data and applications are secure and meet standards.
- Co-ordinate and work on multiple IT projects at any one time, often within a team to meet the company’s business requirements.
- You'll be dealing in person with both internal and external clients, so you need to be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Provide training and support for the UKs IT initiatives as well as problem resolution for internal applications
- Support seamless flow activities on boarding new customers including day to day monitoring & reporting.
- Testing, implementation & documentation of new or existing applications
- Working to deadlines & business KPI’s
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems - MS Windows 7, Windows 10 & Remote Desktop Servers.
- Excellent knowledge MS "Large Data" applications (Excel, Access)
- Change Life Cycle experience
- Understanding of Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
- Understanding Relational Databases & DW Methodologies
- ERP/AX Experience
- Presentation Skills & Report Generation
- SQL SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- EDI experience
- To be able to give fast, effective response to the IT demands of the Exec Team.
- To positively interact with colleagues and users and integrate with the professional working environment.
- Ability to deal with multiple calls, balancing differing priorities whilst retaining control of workload for multiple users.
- Able to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work rigorously to set procedures.
- Able to develop relevant skills in a rapidly changing IT environment.
- Keen to keep on top of new technologies and methodologies.
- You are passionate about the reports and analysis you produce and are proud to deliver this information to all levels of the business.
Travel to UK sites is essential with overnight stays. All expenses will be reimbursed