LEGAL ASSISTANT - BIRMINGHAM - C£21,500PA
An independent public sector body is looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to provide high quality administrative support to the Legal Services team and meet the needs of individual lawyers.
- To maintain the Legal Services case management system
- To take minutes in team meetings and court hearings
- To undertake basic financial tasks such as processing expenses and invoices
- To deliver documents to Courts, Chambers and other offices
- Diary management, arranging meetings, booking venues, arranging catering and booking travel and accommodation
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a legal environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of organisational ability and attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of team working ability
- Able to travel to other venues and external organisations on a regular basis
Salary and Benefits:
- 27.5 days' paid annual leave (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.