This highly successful and established organisation are looking for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join their existing team due to business growth and development.
- Proven ability to Manage staff recruitment projects from start to finish
- Focusing on attracting, recruiting and retaining the best available talent
- Liaison with HR Team, Department heads, candidates and recruitment suppliers
- Managing relationships with 3rd parties
- Managing the offer process
- Assisting with induction process
- Conduct thorough competency based interview and conduct exit interviews
- Report on recruitment policies and procedures to senior management
- In depth knowledge of recruitment issues and strategies
- Desirable that you have worked in an in-house role or similar environment
- Provide effective solutions to recruitment issues
- Proactive and self sufficient
- IT literate - intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of law and best practice relating to recruitment
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Salary £25 - £28k
- Excellent benefits
- Car parking
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Due to the high number of applicants if you have not heard back from us in five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.