The Role: As the Demonstration Manager for our Client you will be an experienced professional with exposure to selling metrology/inspection equipment. Candidates will spend their time travelling the UK demonstrating equipment to a wide customer base, both on their premises and a trade shows.
The company: With a solid reputation as a leader in their market our Client is seeking a personable individual who works well autonomously to take on a unique role in which they can communicate with a wide customer base on a technical level.
For this Demonstration Manager role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Able to develop business relationships with new and existing customers
- Comfortable working with the sales team to deliver excellent product knowledge
- Able to work with all levels from Director to Engineer
- Can demonstrate and present confidently and articulately
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Results orientated and a team player
Benefits of this Demonstration Manager role:
- £40000 - £45000
- Company vehicle
- Health & life cover
- 20 days holiday + stats rising with service
If you want to work as the Demonstration Manager for a market leading company, apply today!
All Ways Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals, we help you to develop your career by understanding what you want from your next role.