Sales Support Administrator
Are you an experienced Sales Support Administrator wanting to work for a marketing leading company? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, fun and busy environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
A leading building merchants requires an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their expanding and successful team.
- On-site parking
- Full-time, permanent position
- £18,000 - £22,000
- Performance bonus scheme
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm/ 9am - 5pm
- 23 holidays + bank holidays
- Christmas hamper
To support the Internal Sales Estimating Team with day to day activities and tasks alongside supporting the Specialists in developing major projects (using a range of materials) from the initial enquiry stage through to customer placing orders.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working closely with and fully supporting the Internal Sales Estimating Team and External Cladding Sales team in all areas of the project including the effective communication of information to the customer / client base involved with the projects.
- Working with certain Cladding Specialists to build a strong working relationship and understanding of ongoing projects.
- Building relationships with our suppliers to collate samples, technical information, certifications and NBS specifications.
- The role has responsibility for the cladding showroom and samples to ensure it is tidy, organised and stocked.
- The role will require a strong knowledge base to fully understand building materials used on projects
- Gathering prices from suppliers, raising quotations to customers via 'TM Projects' system, within agreed deadlines and timely follow-up of outstanding quotes.
- Sorting and organising Packing Schedules and Panel Schedules from the customer, liaising with suppliers up to order confirmation stage.
- Confirmed orders are administered by our Post Order Administration team. The role will require strong communication with this team to ensure continuity.
- Use Glenigan and source information for the external team.
- Use the company Order Processing, Call-Off and Credit Control systems to provide administration support to the external sales team.
- Any other duty deemed by the directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives.
- Strong ability in Windows PC environment, in particular Excel, as well as Outlook, Word and Powerpoint.
- Have the desire to learn about all aspects of the role and company products
- Ability to deal with people in different roles and levels in-house and externally..
- A proactive 'common-sense' approach to tackle problems and identify solutions.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Must enjoy and be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Construction industry experience.
- Full clean driving license.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Interview taking place next week
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.