Part Time PPA Teacher
Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role?
Lost & Found Recruitment are currently seeking a Primary teacher to work 3 days a week within a lovely primary school in Great Barr.
The role covers various classes in EYFS, KS1 and KS2-experience across the age groups is desirable.
The school can offer:
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- The opportunity to work with our keen and enthusiastic children, who want to learn
The schools aim is to make learning stimulating and creative. This will then encourage the children to continue their education outside of school, and become lifelong learners. They want to ignite an interest in the world around them, and for that interest to lead them to a fulfilling and interesting life.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- Have experience in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Good classroom management and assessment skills.
- Thorough and effective planning and preparation, with an outstanding work ethic.
- The ability to engage and enthuse pupils by using creativity and innovation.
- The drive to be part of the whole school life and contribute to our fantastic menu of activities both in school and after/before school.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
To apply for this role contact Lost & Found recruitment today!!