Business and Membership Development Executive
We are currently recruiting for Business and Membership Development Executive, to join a charity based in the heart of Rugby.
This role is a 12 Month fixed term Contract.
You will be account managing the biggest industry players and top universities in your region to increase financial investment and engagement in the charities activities. You will be confident and skilled in building strong customer relationships and creatively generating sales opportunities.
Key tasks of the role:
- Foster and develop links with employers to increase engagement with the charities activities and investment into their services
- Deliver revenue and profit targets
- Support the implementation of a key account management strategy including record maintenance and reporting
- Regional membership development
- Regular visits to and interaction with university staff and students
You will need:
- At least 2 years sales focused work experience
- At least 2 years business travel across the UK
- Demonstrate experience of delivering against targets, KPI's and meeting deadlines
- Experience working within a technical field
- Experience in professional/charitable/ funding organisations
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Full UK driving licence
The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week; however this will not be a 9 to 5 desk role.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.