Role- Office Assistant
Hours - Part time - 2 flexable days, 16 hours per week
Salary- £8 - £10 per hour
DBS and Medical Checks required
Recruiting Consultant- Sadie Watts
Purpose of Job
The primary task of this position is to provide high quality HR support to the managers and Executive Team. This position requires wide and varied skills.
In this role, the Office/ HR Assistant will:
- Assist in developing and maintaining HR administrative systems;
- Have responsibility for maintaining personnel records;
- Have the flexibility to provide some absence cover for the Centre Administrator in relation to personnel duties;
- Support the Executive Team in data collection and analysis in respect of sickness, recruitment and retention, equal opportunities monitoring etc.
- Be committed, motivated and flexible to assist in achieving the objectives of the Charity.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident in dealing with a range of customers including professionals and service users.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be polite and courteous
- Have a smart appearance
- Be well organised
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be reliable
- Contribute effectively to team working
- Have a high degree of confidentiality and discretion with a strong sense of integrity
Whilst we would love to get back to all applicants, due to the volume of entries if you haven't had a response following your application within 3 working days unfortunately you have not been successful.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.