Customer Inventory Controller - Tamworth 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
Entrepreneurial zeal along with a drive to do things differently have spurred Greenergy to grow from a bedroom start-up to become Britain’s third largest private company. Good customer service is central to our mission and we constantly strive to be a company that’s easy to deal with by streamlining procedures and eliminating bureaucracy. Choose to work for Greenergy and you’ll find that we are welcoming, logical and efficient. We endeavour to approach the status quo of an established industry with fresh eyes.
Purpose of role
We are looking for an experienced Transport team member to assist the fuel schedulers in a new role developed to improve the service levels and ensure stock stability throughout our managed estate, including our managed fuel levels within our own terminals. This is a full time permanent postion where you will be working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Duties and responsibilities:
Management of stock levels through varying types of platforms ensuring customers stock levels remain consistent to agreed levels, increased payloads to improve efficiency and actively look for ways to reduce returned product.
Strong analytical skills required to review internal and external data to help the Flexigrid management team to further develop the Flexigrid cost model. Identify trends and anomalies within the data.
· Complete Flexigrid weekly and monthly KPIs and use these to drive efficiency throughout the business.
· Management of vehicle tracking systems to be accurate and correct for the business and is able to assist with the 'day to day’ operations.
· Working closely with the SHEQ team to ensure all new business wins are set up in systems and integrate effortlessly into the Flexigrid haulage operation.
· Assisting with customer queries, questions or complaints that may be received and help problem solve.
· Reporting and feedback to Greenergy Fuels and Flexigrid
· Attention to detail
· Able to work well under pressure
· Honest and open culture
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload efficiently
· Proactive and able to use initiative
· A strong team member
· Confident and experienced in dealing within an analytical environment
· Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft products
If you are interested in joining the Greenergy team, please submit a current CV along with a cover letter highlighting how you meet the competencies we are looking for and detailing your previous experience
Your cover letter along with your CV will be used to assess your application, therefore applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we regret to advise you that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not short listed for interview.
If you should have any queries regarding this position please call Debbie Rees
Strictly No Agencies - thank you