Trainee/Graduate Role - Recruitment Consultancy
Trainee/Graduate Role - Recruitment Consultancy - Not your average Grad Scheme!
Are you daydreaming thinking about what to do now you have finished University? Are you applying for graduate schemes but not hearing anything back and now a little lost what to do? Do you want to earn a lot of money and finally pay of your student over draft? Do you have a point to prove and not afraid of working your way to the top quicker than anyone else?
Recruitment Consultancy is the fastest global growing business in the world; it is a fast pace dynamic environment that offers an insight and exposure to some of the top industries in the world such as Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Kornferry and Google to name a few.
Not just that, recruitment is the only industry where you will be rewarded for you hard work, so be prepared to receive and be a part of the incentive culture with anural Ski trips, Weekends Away, Monthly Lunch clubs and Gym memberships all being part of the package.
And finally, it’s time to take control of your own earnings. Recruitment Consultancy is the most lucrative industry and entrepreneurial environment to be in. Essentially you will be creating your own business with in a business so you have control of your own finances and billings.
So want to find out what a typical day would look like?.....
Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Maintaining and Building new relationships
- Producing adverts for roles
- Generating leads
- Reviewing CV’s
- Hitting individual targets to be on track for your commission
- Interviewing and prepping candidates
Candidates should have all of the following:
- Drive, determination and ambition to want to succeed
- 2:1 or Higher from a Redbrick University
- Sales experience B2B/BC
- Evidence of a clear hard work ethic (eg: job throughout university or working from a you age or working in a professional environment)
- Leadership skills
- Confident + Resilient
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Engaging (Speaking and Listening)
- Good sense of Humour
The Job Offer
The Package + Benefits:
- £25,000K basic salary
- Extensive training and mentorship programme.
- Excellent Commission Structure (Taking home £2,000+ a month)
- Quarterly & Annual bonuses for over performance
- Monthly Lunch clubs
- Annual Awards night with prizes
- Flexibility to suit real life needs
- No KPI’s, call times or micro management
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mortgage deposit scheme
- Dress down every day, early finish Friday (4.00 pm)
- Free beer & cider tap in the office
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Expedited career progression
- Working in the coolest offices in town?
- Social events & charity fund raising
So if you are thinking what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection