An excellent opportunity to join a growing Finance team offering outstanding opportunities to manage a team, business partner, manage the budget cycle and deal with end-to-end management accounts.
My client is a values driven Not-for-Profit organisation based in West Bromwich looking for highly motivated, dedicated and personable team members.
This role will involve assisting the Head of Finance with maintaining accounting records for the organisation, maintaining and providing key performance reports and assist with the planning and execution of year end external audit processes. Furthermore, you would be required to produce monthly management accounts and reconciliations of control accounts to strict deadlines, and also to provide information and support to budget holders. In addition, you will be required to maintain and reconcile all bank accounts withing the association, liaise with internal and external customers, ensure timely processing of payroll transactions and also control and monitor standing orders and direct debits.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be AAT qualified, Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or have equivalent experience - essential
- Have previously had line managerial responsibilities and the ability to set achievable targets, alongside undertaking performance reviews - essential
- Have outstanding communication abilities, including liaising with high-profile internal and external individuals - essential
- Have strong excel skills - essential
- Be willing to travel, and ideally possess a driving license with vehicle access
- Have a strong knowledge of the housing sector - desirable
An excellent package of between £28,000 to £31,000 dependant on experience, alongside the outstanding opportunity to take on line managerial responsibility.