Senior Administrator

Capita Resourcing
12 Sep 2017
18 Sep 2017
Public Sector
Job Type
Contract Type
Senior Administrator

Coventry, CV3 4FJ

Competitive Salary and Benefits

A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a world class recruiting service for the British Army.

About the role

As a Senior Administrator, you will support the Team Leader with the smooth running and continual improvement of the team and management of workload. You can expect to spend 80% of your time as an administrator directed by the Team Leader and the other 20% of your time will be spent directly supporting the Team Leader with additional responsibilities. This will including attending meetings, providing absence cover, dealing with escalations and engaging with the administration team.

You will play a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the process of recruiting appropriate talent to join the Royal Air Force and Royal Navy.

About Capita

We are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 73,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.

What you will do:

- Support the Team Leader in co-ordinating the day to day workings of the team

- Supporting the Team Leader in quality checking and performance monitoring

- Supporting with training & coaching team members as well as tracking and updating the team completion of the Capita Training schedule

- New starter and leavers administration as well as setting up and managing Invoice tracking & approvals

- Scanning & logging complaints

- Organising the team when the Team Leader is out of the office and tracking temporary workers timesheets

Your experience will include:

- Experience in a previous Senior Administration / PA role
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Excellent telephone and written/email communication skills
- Experience in a commercial, target/KPI driven environment
- Familiarity with the Army from a personal or family-link perspective desirable
- Experience working with sensitive or medical information desirable

What's in it for you?

At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.

What we hope you will do next

Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.

Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.

Listen | Create | Deliver

Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on

Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.

Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.

If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.