Business Development Manager - Learning Disabilities and ABI
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Sector: Learning Disabilities and ABI
Salary: GBP40,000 per annum plus car
We are working with a national provider of learning disabilities seeking a Business Development Manager for their Kent region. Essentially you will be working with local commissioners both private and NHS/LA to achieve high levels of customer care and commercial success.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing provider of services for people with learning disabilities, ABI and physical disabilities. As an established national provider our client is seeking a new Business Development Manager to work across their Kent region.
The role requires the following
- Background and knowledge within the health and social care sector preferably within learning disabilities and ABI
- Cross working with other relationship and development managers
- Experience in developing sales streams to deliver increased occupancy across both residential and supported living services
- Ability to map and track competition activity and offering
- Management of complex and multi-stream opportunities
- Able to research, review and identify regional demand and subsequent opportunity for further redevelopment
This is busy and complex role that will require an experienced and organised multi-tasker who can build positive relationships and demonstrate sensitivity and knowledge of the services and support provided.
For more information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection.