Sales Specialist - Jewson - Stockton
You will participate in the effective and efficient running of our busy regional sales office. This will involve you in maintaining the best level of sales and service to both new and existing customers. In particular you will be maximising our business with large contractors and house builders and liaising closely with the major manufacturers. Applicants must have knowledge of the industry and have sales experience. The ability to communicate at all levels is important.
This is a frontline position calling for creative flair and initiative to market our comprehensive range.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of the operation of a builders merchant is essential
- Sales driven
- Customer relationship management
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised & efficient
- Must have excellent IT skills, excel, outlook is a must.
What are the benefits?
On top of a very rewarding career with a company that will always be committed to your development, you can look forward to a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, share scheme, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff discounts and various flexible benefits.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.