Our client, a globally recognised food retailer is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to join their busy and expanding team.
The objective of the role is to provide a comprehensive and professional support service to the Director through managing the systems and processes in the area of responsibility and to ensure a efficient and cooperative working environment.
Role requirements include:
- Minimum 2 years PA experience at executive level.
- Corporate organisation background.
- Strong literacy and numerical skills, demonstration of proof reading/document preparation/research.
- Financial/budgeting experience.
- Experience of managing more than one person/diary at the same time.
- Experience dealing with external and internal correspondence.
- Critical thinker.
- Not afraid to challenge processes and ways of working - experience of establishing new processes.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with sound time management skills and excellent attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly form positive working relationships with people at all levels and maintain high levels of discretion. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint is essential.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.