Global automotive manufacturer is recruiting a Materials Expeditor with Supply Chain experience in the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Materials Expeditor will be responsible for Progress chasing, ensuring prompt response to all Production Shortages and processing invoices.
Specific duties of the Materials Expeditor include:
* Process chase, ensuring prompt response to all Production Shortages irrespective where the shortage originates
* Process invoices ensuring correct costs and allocation to correct cost codes
* Close liaison with supply base and key internal customers
* Maintenance of key spread sheets and databases
Materials Expeditor applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Supply Chain Experience in automotive or engineering production purchasing environments.
* Problem solving skills and techniques
* PC literate and able to confidently use MS Office products
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.