I am currently looking for a Billing Manager to join my consultancy working on-site in Warwick with an international electricity and gas company.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
This role encompasses responsibility for running the UK Legal spend management system, liaising with Legal department staff, other business areas and external panel firm resources, administration of the Legal Tracker tool, working with and supporting users, analysing data and preparing reports. The role requires a high level of financial and IT capability, organisation, analytic skills, professionalism and a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Experience of e-billing systems with preference given to experience using Legal Tracker
- Highly numerate with experience supporting a team in a financial reporting capacity;
- High degree of proficiency with technology and a real interest in new software systems/ IT platforms;
- Advanced level Excel and a real enthusiasm for the product and its capabilities;
- Knowledge of Legal Operations and billing processes would be an advantage
- Intermediate or advanced level Microsoft Office capability - PowerPoint, Outlook and (to a lesser extent) Word;
- Project management skills including preparing and monitoring departmental budgets;
- Exceptional attention to detail and very high levels of accuracy;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience in providing product/user training to small groups and to individuals
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.