Interim ER Manager
Interim Employee Relations Manager
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an ER Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in the Stafford area. This role is a temporary contract for 6-9 months, paying a rate paying up to GBP19-21 per hour depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have experience and understanding of Mergers and/or TUPE regulations and a strong background in ER casework.
There is a reasonable amount of travel involved throughout Staffordshire and potentially nationally.
Duties will include:
- Managing HR Advisors and guiding them through HR Policies and Procedures
- Working with the Head of HR and HR Business Partners in supporting the implementation of HR strategies, processes and practices
- Supporting TUPE transfers and any work involved within the TUPE process
- Supporting case investigators in undertaking disciplinary and grievance investigations, ensuring a timely and consistent approach, including participating in investigations, hearings and other formal meetings
- Arranging meetings, hearings and appeals in accordance with the arrangements set down in the relevant Policies and Procedures
- Supporting with preparing information for formal hearings and appeals
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to , quoting Ref:
Venn Group is acting as an employment agency and an employment business for this vacancy.