Technical Service Support
Our client is a young, growing small business with a small friendly team. Their recent increase in business has resulted in the requirement for a full time support person to take on this role in the team.
Core work duties will include; customer, supplier and field based engineers liaison via email and telephone whilst offering assistance to other office staff for the day to day operation of the business.
Job Role Tasks:
- Management of the field based engineers diary to department KPIs.
- Management of subcontractor works.
- Liaising directly with engineers and customers on all engineering jobs to include planned maintenance, reactive callouts and installation projects.
- Production of site specific RAMS & permit to work.
- First point of contact for engineers and service related enquiries.
- Key account management.
Future Job Role Tasks to Include:
- Stock management.
- Engineers development plan.
- Service department management.
The successful applicant will possess attention to detail, excellent communication & team building skills, be self-motivated and keen to improve on industry knowledge. Basic technical knowledge & understating of plumbing & electrical fault finding preferred but not essential, as full training provided.
You will have have excellent Microsoft Office skills, minimum 3 GCSE's and full UK Driving Licence. Own transport will be needed to reach the site.
If you have the above skills and experience, please send your CV to Watson-HR who are acting as agents for this role.