Receptionist - Mandarin-speaking - Prestigious Environment
Prestigious Mayfair club is seeking an experienced Receptionist (Mandarin-speaking).
This role will interact regularly with high-net worth individuals who expected top service and the main responsibility of this crucial role is the meeting and greeting of members, their guests and other members of the public courteously and efficiently. The successful applicant must have excellent customer service skills and telephone manners with a 'can do' attitude.
Other essential skills include an excellent command of English and Mandarin, computer literacy and experience working as a receptionist. Casino experience would be desirable, but is not essential.
Main duties include:
- Deal with applications from prospective members. This involves inputting and up-dating membership details into the computer.
- Behave courteously and efficiently with arriving and departing members, their guests and other members of the public
- Book hotel accommodation, flights and theatre tickets for members
- Arrange cars and liaise with front door
- Receive calls and other communications to the Club
- Maintain relevant stationery stocks
- Ensure strict adherence to the requirements of gaming legislation and money-laundering codes
- Ensure that all Company rules and procedures are strictly adhered to in relation to admission of members and guests, while at the same time observing the highest standards and courtesy and service
- Ad hoc duties which may be requested from time to time
The Company may be able to consider applicants who have related experience and with at least 18 months left on a Tier 5 visa, or for students in higher education who are legally able to work 20 hours per week and who have similar time left on their visa.
Annual basic salary: GBP21k-27k negotiable dependent on previous reception experience or and whether you are familiar with the gaming industry)
Benefits: Share of tips, pension.
Working hours: 40 per week on shift basis (5 days per week).
- The Club is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A normal working week is based upon you working various shifts and combination of shifts averaging 40 hours per week, but you may be required to work further hours should the needs of the operation require it.
- The Company reserves the right to change shifts on reasonable notice