People and Change Practitioner - Water Upper Quartile FTC
About the Role
As a People and Change Practitioner, you will be able to own the delivery of a successful People Change Project across the Water Upper Quartile Transformation Programme. This is an exciting transformation project where we are looking for an individual who will have the skillsets to influence throughout the organisation at all levels in the area of organisational change and particularly through TUPE. The successful candidate will provide a consultative approach and give advice to Business Leaders on change projects including redundancy and restructure while ensuring a people change journey that balances both the needs of the workforce and the business transformation agenda.
As a People and Change Practitioner, your key skills and competencies will include:
- experience of delivering wide ranging change in the TUPE space including coping and delivery of full projects
- excellent employee relations experience, with a track record of creating a health employee experience environment
- have a CIPD qualification and are ideally qualified in change management methodology
- commercial acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- the ability to influence at all levels and across multiple stakeholder groups
- have a high level of integrity and have a passion to 'do the right thing' with both an innovative and adaptable approach to their work
Severn Trent benefits include:
- A fantastic pension scheme
- 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year
- full range of flexible benefits such as: SMART water (save money on your bills), private medical insurance, dental insurance, childcare voucher scheme
Severn Trent is located in the heart of Coventry. We are only a 10 minute walk from the Coventry train station and a 5 minute walk from nearby bus stations making your commute journey very easy and accessible.
Who are we?
We are a FTSE 100 water company, serving 8.1 million people across the Midlands and into north and mid-Wales. Our customers, and the communities that we live and work in, are at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to be building a lasting water legacy. Our vision is to be the most trusted water company by 2020, delivering an outstanding customer experience, the best value service and environmental leadership. And we'll achieve that by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, driving operational excellence and continuous innovation, investing responsibly for sustainable growth, changing the market for the better and creating an awesome place to work. We want our people to be part of an organisation that celebrates diversity and individual thinking as we believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is important for success. We seek to ensure that every employee and every application we receive, without exception, is treated equally and fairly.