Bookings Co-ordinator - Lichfield
Nurse Plus is looking for a Bookings Co-ordinator to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join us at a key stage in our long-term development plans. You will benefit from working for an award-winning employer who this year was featured within the Recruiter Fast 50 companies in the UK.
As a Bookings Co-ordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Fast and efficient placements of staff to meet the client's needs
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service at all times
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Maintenance of records and reports
- Problem solving including dealing with complaints, reporting and recording
- Key account management
Salary: DOE c. GBP20k
Hours: Office Hours 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm - Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work, we will offer you:
- Excellent training programme for continuous professional development
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and promotion opportunities
- Continued mentoring and guidance
- Contributory pension scheme and company healthcare
- 20 Days holiday increasing to 25 after 2 years service
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative in a busy environment
Nurse Plus UK Ltd provides quality recruitment services to the healthcare sector delivered by our committed and experienced care, support and nursing staff across England. We have a nationwide network of offices strategically situated throughout the UK we are able to provide maximum support for our customers and dedicated care staff.
Nurse Plus is an equal opportunities employer EB