This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced Maintenance Electrician to join an established and growing Building Maintenance company in London, Piccadilly.
Maintenance Electrician Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out Planned Maintenance across the site: Emergency Light/Fire Alarm Tests PPM's
- Respond to more reactive issues and offer advice and repairs to faulty equipment.
- Carry out minor installations for power and lighting
- Maintenance to buildings Lighting, Power, UPS, single and Three Phase, Motors/Pumps etc
- Good knowledge of HVAC and BMS
- Working as part of the out of hours on call rota (Approx 1 in 5/6)
- General maintenance across the site: minor fabric repairs and plumbing issues from time to time
Maintenance Electrician Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Electrician by trade: 2330 or 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or industry equivalent.
- 17th Edition Regs
- Ipaf/Pasma training
- Legionella/L8 Ideal but not essential
Maintenance Electrician Salary & Benefits:
- cGBP34,000 + Travel Card for Zones 1 & 2 provided
- 22 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 to 16:30
- After probation period: Pension Scheme/Life Assurance and Health Care Schemes available
So if you are an experienced Maintenance Electrician and would like to progress in your career with a growing organisation, send in your CV today!