Marketing Manager - East Midlands
De Lacy Executive seek a talented Marketing Manager to join an innovative, forward thinking International company. The successful candidate will provide company and customer support on a range of project services to a diverse client base in the agriculture, food and retail sectors.
You will be responsible for managing the planning, implementation, and monitoring of marketing initiatives both on and off line, ensuring they are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter who is comfortable working with considerable independence in a rapidly changing and growing organisation. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
Competency in writing briefs is essential and a good knowledge of expertise with InDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous.
This challenging and varied hands on role will suit applicants that have at least 2-3 years industry experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of Marketing Collateral and Materials
- Working with PR and Digital agencies
- Campaign planning
- Event Management
- Brand Management
- Budget Management
- Bachelor level graduate or higher in Marketing or related subject.
- 2 - 3 years+ marketing experience.
- An understanding of agriculture would be highly beneficial, although not essential
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with a range of customers from individuals to corporations
- Full, clean driving licence
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to travel both in the UK and overseas.
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer dependant on experience