As a Sales Executive, you will provide support by building good relationships with the customer and assisting to manage the account internally and externally.
You will help to drive and optimize the business development. There are very good prospects for someone able, willing and enthusiastic to take on and manage the department in future years.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To identify and drive sales opportunities and enhance both the customer and the business performance through a proactive approach to business development.
- Manage the new and existing product development process proactively from start to finish - and support year on year growth.
- To assist the existing team with customer growth strategies
- Order processing for the business
- Support the team on general account administration
- Use sales data to drive insights and commercial action to grow sales
- Use and help with internal data management and reporting
- Use forecasting, help manage the link between product and sales
- Work with the existing team on how to manage and influence customers along with the opportunity to take part in customer reviews and visits
- Support the process of negotiation and business development opportunities
- To align customer requirements with business objectives; providing a sales plan that is shared and monitored periodically.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work .
- Excellent telephone manner .
- Ability to accept change and priority manage - according to weather, seasonal, market circumstances.
- Readiness to work on a share of Bank holidays and other difficult trading times is critical.
- Strong understanding of customer relationship management
- Understands customer requirements
- Commercial Awareness
- High level of numeracy
- Strong interpersonal skills / relationship building
- Excellent communication skills (oral / written)
- Confident presentation ability
- Good IT skills
This is a good opportunity for a driven, self-starter who wants to make things happen in a fast paced and exciting industry.
Company based in rural Warwickshire, access to own transport essential
Good education/general schooling, preferably with some qualifications .
Full UK Driving Licence