Quality Assurance & Safeguarding Manager
Quality Assurance & Safeguarding Manager - Staffordshire
Negotiable Salary + terrific benefits
An Independent Fostering Agency require a Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Manager to join their flourishing fostering team.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Quality Assurance and Safeguarding procedures.
- An experienced fostering manager?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Negotiable Salary
- A car allowance of GBP3,000
- Mileage paid
- 25 days' annual leave
- A generous company pension
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in pre-inspection planning
- Being a member of the Fostering panel
- Maintaining the requirements of the fostering Regulations and Standards
- Monitoring issues which have been highlighted and reviewed to ensure that the actions have been followed though and completed
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering
- Significant experience of working
- Experience of working in Management within Fostering desirably with an NVQ Leadership and Management qualification
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
Closing Date: End of September 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details