Customer Service Representative
Would you consider yourself passionate about Customer Service?
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as a Customer Service Centre Representative working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
We are a small close-knit team that supports each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently improve upon and deliver a Customer Experience to the highest standards to both internal and external customers
- Meet the required quality standards of operation to ensure Operational Excellence
- To ensure that all data entry and administrative work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Efficiently deal with both incoming and outgoing calls to ensure a high level of productivity
- Be fully aware of cost effective measures at all times and contribute idea for further improvement
- Actively look for ways to improve the CSC service and your own personal performance, sharing any ideas with your Team Leader to the benefit of the whole CSC team
- Promote good teamwork and great team performance by supporting team members when required, sharing new ideas to improve our service and demonstrating a positive demeanour at all times
We are continually improving the Customer Experience and delivering Operational Excellence.
So, if you want:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
???..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A true team player
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Basic IT systems and Microsoft skills
- Well-presented and demonstrates a professional, friendly, positive attitude
- Previous experience in a Customer Support Centre environment
- Previous Data entry experience
About Our Company:
We are one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 300,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance, banks, automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes, and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
Our Customer Service Centre based at our Head Office is integral to the success of the operation as a whole.