Senior Care Assistant
Comfort Call are looking for compassionate people to join our care team based at our Extra Care Scheme, Oak Priory in Packmoor.
To join our team and make a real difference you will be passionate about supporting our clients to regain and maintain an independent lifestyle after illness or injury. Successful applicants will have at least 6 months experience and hold a relevant health and social care qualification.
This is a full time role and the successful applicant will be required to work alternate weekends.
Who would make an ideal Senior Care Assistant? We're looking for people with the following attributes to join our team:
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy 'people person'
• Willing to deliver delivering hands on care.
• Able to support, lead and motivate others in a care setting.
• An organised people person with the ability to organise staff rotas, carry out reviews and conduct risk assessments.
The successful applicants will be required to be fully flexible and able to work alternate weekends.
As a senior care worker you'll enjoy:
• Competitive hourly rates from GBP7.80 and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
• Further training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others*
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply