Programme Attribute Leader - Whole Vehicles
Our client is the ultimate destination for anyone wanting a career in the automotive industry, or simply for anyone wishing to work for a progressive and globally regarded organisation. With a rich and enviable heritage, renown engineering excellence and innovative design, a certain and exciting future is guaranteed.
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineer to work with the Service Attribute department focusing on design for service projects and future project planning
In return, alongside a competitive package our client offers the opportunity to work with the most advanced systems, facilities and manufacturing processes in the world. With all the little touches that make a difference; discounted gym membership, spacious communal areas and that all important in house Costa?? coffee shop. Experience moments from the first day on a challenging new project, to the unveiling of a product that's been years in the making
- Management of design for service for specific model platform from conception through to launch
- Management of service strategies and implementation of service standards
- Liaising with technical specialists across the entire company to resolve problems and gain information
- Maintenance of programme status and cascading of requirements through project database
- Panel Chart creation and maintenance of key ownership costs
- Communicating and presenting project milestones and status to senior managers within the wider business.
- Self-motivated confident team player.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to working in a fast moving/changing environment.
- Understanding of product Development Process
- Must have the ability to work closely with design and development teams to find appropriate and robust solutions.
- Whole Vehicle Knowledge
- Understanding of CAD packages
- Experience of working with / around vehicles
- Preparation of costs, budgets and timings.
- Previous Project planning/Management experience
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience of reporting out at all business levels
- Experience within an automotive OEM environment
- Experience of Data Analysis
- Degree preferred, but significant relevant experience would be considered.