Deputy Manager - RGN
A fantastic position has arisen for a Deputy Manager (Nurse qualified) to join a highly respectable Nursing Home, located in Staffordshire.
The medium sized Home specialises in nursing, palliative and brain injury support for the service users that are living with dementia, eating disorders, physical disabilities and old age, within a relaxed and quiet environment.
If you are successful for this role, you will receive a competitive salary of GBP42,000 - GBP45,000 per annum with great additional benefits such as an annual bonus scheme.
As the Deputy Manager within the home your aim will be to provide clinical supervision and support to staff, as well as providing out-of-hours on-call support for the organisation on an agreed rota basis.
Your main duties will be to:
- To work under the direction of the registered manager and deputise for him/her as and when required.
- To support the aims and objectives of the Home and assist the manager in the organisation of a high quality establishment for older people.
- To provide high standards of care - to include the monitoring and reviews of the home and service users, this includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable and optimize the emotional, health and wellbeing of the service users.
- To clinically assess prospective Service Users of the organisation services, and to provide clinical review if they become a Service User.
- To work in participation with all Clinicians who are involved with Service Users.
- To support the development of bespoke Care Plans and Risk Assessments for each Service User.
- To assist in Service Management through participating in Recruitment, Auditing and On-Call Procedures for the organisation.
- To direct and support staff as agreed and fully participate in induction and ongoing training programmes for all staff within the organisation.
- To keep confidentiality of information received and ensure next of kin are informed of client's treatment and admission.
You will be required to have the following experience and skills:
- Be a qualified Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration
- Have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance
- Have experience of working in an older person setting and producing well developed care plans
- Have experience with leading a clinical team
- Have a track record of supporting student nurses through placement
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin and experience leading a clinical team.
Reference ID: 2589
For more information or to apply please call Alex Knight or send your CV to (see below)