Employee Engagement Executive Exceptional incentives OTE ranging from 30k - 80k REALISTIC
Permanent Position Employee Engagement Executive
£20,000 Basic + Exceptional incentives OTE ranging from 30k - 80k REALISTIC!!!
Company Car, IPAD , Mobile phone and all expenses paid
Location: Birmingham Central
Must be completely flexible on travel
40 Hours per week (Flexible start and end times due to nature of the business)
Are you looking for an opportunity that can change you career direction, and offer you an exciting sales journey where you will reap the rewards! Are you ambitious and thriving to have a long term career, where it will give you the chance to travel and meet with new people every day? Are you a confident individual that is determined to get in front of people and be the face of an extremely established business? Are you currently in sales and looking for the chance to take your career to next level? Are you passionate to fulfil your aim to get onto the Sales Ladder where the success in all your hands! If so you would be the ideal fit for my client, who have maintained a brilliant reputation over the past 30 years within the Insurance Sector.
Main objective of the role:
- Communicate employee benefits packages and sell the business’s insurance products to employees within client locations across the UK, ensuring these are communicated to as many employees as possible on a one to one, face to face basis.
- Drive engagement of the packages to encourage usage and achieve insurance targets in line with all regulatory requirements.
Knowledge, skills, experience, and qualifications required for the role:
- Full UK License is essential, minimum of 2 years license holder and no more than 6 points on license!!!! (No bans for the past 4 years) ESSENTIAL
- Experience working in a target orientated role would be beneficial
- Previous customer facing role is desirable
Responsibilities for the role:
- Represent the company’s benefits at all locations in line with FCA and Company regulations communicating benefits packages and available insurance products to individual employees
- Deliver professional and compliant presentations for all the company’s products in line with TCF ensuring they are client specific, tailored benefits presentation
- Ensure sales targets and KPIs are reached in line with company expectations
- Ensure smooth and complete registration of all customers to stimulate and encourage use of platforms
- Ensure high levels of customer engagement to clients and their employees throughout product roll out
- Ensure all documentation related to location, customers and clients is completed and returned to the relevant departments
- Manage routine customer issues escalating to Team Manager when necessary
- Meet quality gateway standards covering ECR, complaints, observations and customer surveys
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements
- Meet company standards in relation to Ingenium driving scores
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation, FCA principles, "Treating Customers Fairly" (TCF) & other relevant legislative requirements.