Senior Mechanical Design Role, Medical, Warwick, £50,000
Senior Mechanical Design Role, Medical, Plastic Injection Moulding, Warwick, £50,000!
Huxley Engineering are looking for an exceptional senior mechanical engineer with extensive product development experience to join our client's successful, dynamic technical team.
Our client operates in multi-functional project teams and our mechanical engineers need to work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers and other skill teams to integrate the visual and functional aspects of a product.
The company specialist in the design and development of innovative cutting edge products across a broad range of industry applications. If you feel you have transferable skill sets to the requirements below please send your up to date CV ASAP.
- Ideally a degree in a mechanical engineering or design
- You should have worked in a product design or development environment, applying Computer Added Engineering (CAE) tools and computational techniques to deliver product solutions, utilising a wide range of manufacturing processes and materials.
- You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to design problems.
- A varied background is essential, a good mix of different industries and varied product knowledge is key due to the nature of the work, you would need to be able to adapt and turn your hand to different projects and products on a regular basis
- If you have experience in any of the following areas this would be a big advantage in securing yourself an interview: Medical devices, consumer products or plastic injection moulding
- Must have experience in high volume manufacture
Salary will be negotiable up to £50,000 depending on experience + great benefits package.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.