Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer - Core Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Concurrency
Birmingham - £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Java Developer with good commercial experience of leading projects using Core Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Concurrency and Multithreading sought by a market leading gaming technology company in Birmingham.
You will play a key part in development of their enterprise core platform, joining the team coding and creating new functionalities as well as being responsible for leading the team.
This will involve distributing tasks amongst the team, mentoring the junior Java developers, performing an active role in code reviews and personal review meetings and reporting progress to the Development Manager.
As a Lead Java Developer you will need the following:
- Solid experience leading Java Development Teams
- Excellent Core Java experience - JDK7 +
- Strong knowledge of Multi-threading
- Solid commercial exposure to Spring and Spring MVC
- Experience leading a distributed software development team would be beneficial
- Database Development and Scripting experience - MySQL / MS SQL
- Good knowledge of RESTful Web Services
- Strong problem solver with a dynamic approach
- Strong educational background (2:1 or higher in Computer Science or related degree)
For the right Lead Java Developer they are willing to pay up to £55,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including Pension and Employee bonus schemes.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Alex @ Applause IT -
Java Developer - Lead - Core Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Concurrency