Warwick Employment Group is a global family of specialist recruitment oriented services, developed by the education sector, for the sector. We provide services to support the education community, through: local and international job boards, executive search and temporary staffing solutions.
We are looking to strengthen our innovative and dedicated marketing team with an experienced Marketing Officer. No two days are ever the same, as we aim to find new and creative ways to deliver engaging messages to our audiences.
If you can demonstrate significant experience brand development from research through to implementation, the ability to work across a portfolio of businesses and a passionate desire to develop and communicate our brands with innovation and creativity we would like to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities
As Marketing Officer you will be responsible for creating the 'words and pictures’ that are used to communicate to our clients and candidates across the world.
Activities will include:
• Overall responsibility for producing and implementing annual marketing plan for content marketing across WEG.
• Work hand-in-hand with the marketing and sales teams to improve and optimise content marketing activity across editorial content, marketing collateral, visual and audio content.
• Manage the execution of communications across key channels, including websites, social media, e-communications, printed materials and events
• Have the ability to adapt your style to suit different audiences, ensuring content demonstrates a consistent tone of voice aligned with the appropriate brand
• Produce clear, concise and engaging content that engages readers and encourages a response
• Ensure all projects have clear Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Line management of a Marketing Assistant
• Working in marketing means getting involved, you should be not only creative in generating fresh and relevant messages for our brands but be also systematic and organised to deliver the day-to-day coordination and management of multiple projects.
• Be a main point of contact for external agencies, working with them where required to find effective professional solutions for the business
Skills and experience
• Ideally 3 years or more proven experience in a similar role, with a broad range of marketing experience, developing brands
• Be able to create compelling and engaging content across many formats and media
• Experience of leading and managing projects and campaigns, delivering on time and on budget.
• Demonstrate creativity and passion through your work
• Demonstrable understanding of website management, social media and email marketing.
• Display exceptional attention to detail
• Bring strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
• Be a team player, willing to support projects across the marketing team
• A great opportunity to work for a fast-moving international organisation
• Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other
• An opportunity to make a big difference
Currently a temporary role for around 3 months. However due to development and re-organisation of current team there is potential for this role to be extended much longer with possible permanent opportunities for the right applicant.