Talent Consultant - Graduate
Would you like to work for a 3-star accredited Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For that offers a clear career path with a true sense of purpose? An international brand with offices in London, Birmingham, Singapore and Hong Kong, we find great talent great opportunities in fast paced, Driving markets.
We offer a resourcing career, brilliant benefits and a very competitive salary package, so come be a part of something great!
Aspire recruit for the digital, media, marketing and communications space. Our clients are established media owners, to tech start ups, technology platforms, plus great brands; they are active and always changing.
Being fast paced Recruiters and Resourcers, our modern, fresh offices reflect the markets we represent, creating a truly unique and exciting place to work.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join our final intake in 2017, based in Birmingham to work alongside our London based team of dedicated recruitment consultants in a professional resourcing function.
You will identify, attract and source great talent for our current and future requirements. Being the first point of contact with our potential candidates, you will match their skills to the job briefs, talk to them about their career development and requirements and become a subject matter expert in one of Aspire's specialist markets.
You will liaise with our London teams, who will communicate requirements from the clients, understanding talent pools and prepare fabulous recruitment shortlists to deliver to an enviable client-base, many of whom are on long term preferred supplier agreements.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop great working relationships with our London teams and have some client exposure
- Develop and master your sourcing and researching skills finding great talent.
- Develop your inquisitive and competency based interviewing techniques assessing and screening candidates and potential talent for our live roles.
- Mastering your sales skills by persuading you have the best shortlists of candidates for the job, and selling great opportunities to savvy candidates, who know what they want!
- Broaden your skills in utilising social media channels and direct sourcing channels, also working with Aspire's marketing team to drive talent to our website of opportunities.
- Write brilliant engaging copy to present our client's opportunities and attract active and passive candidates to talk to you, not the competition!
You can come from a number of different industry sectors, we look for:
- Evidence of commercial awareness and influencing skills, in return we will offer you opportunities to talk to wide range of professionals in your specialist market and develop you into a subject matter expert.
- An engaging, a natural rapport builder, previous telephone or sales experience could be advantageous, so you can build relationships and influence in positive, enhancing manner.
- Inquisitive and curious in a friendly manner, who enjoying talking to people directly, not just online!
- Strong academic achievement so you have ability to grasp new concepts quickly, understand business performance and challenge the status quo.
- Have demonstrated you are a goal / target-orientated person at heart, and feel this environment would get the best out of you.
- With exceptional organisational and administrative skills, you will have every opportunity to excel in the fast paced nature of the recruiting world.
- An individual who displays high energy & resilience, and enjoys working around like minded people!
Our 25 year's heritage means Aspire understands what works, and can give you the tools and flexibility to help you succeed in this career as a Talent Resourcer in our Birmingham Talent Hub.
If you feel that you have these skills and attributes and are looking for a career with clear progression and benefits then apply now!