Panel Beaters In NZ Required
We are searching for trade qualified and/or those who are experienced in Panel Beating. This is a long term on-going role for switched on reliable candidates.
About the company :-
We are very excited to be recruiting for this particular company. This Christchurch-based company has grown consistently over the years, they are all about quality, training, development and safety and creating a supportive culture for their team to develop their skills and progress in their career.
About the role :-
This client has two workshops located within the city. With well-equipped large workshops, you will have the resources to provide quality workmanship and service. This company offers on-going training, good working conditions with a focus on a good work life balance for their team.
Please apply if you have (or be able to) :-
- A New Zealand trade or equivalent overseas qualification
- Experience in all aspects of smash repairs
- Experience of working on Classic cars (preferred, but not mandatory)
- New Zealand full Class 1 Licence or International equivalent
- Two contactable work related references
- 100% commitment to Health & Safety
- A great attitude, team player and hardworking
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
Why should you work for Tradestaff in New Zealand ?
We're New Zealand's leading supplier of jobs for trades and industry. Every day, over 1000 tradespeople work for us in a variety of roles ranging from temporary placements to permanent jobs. We also :-
- Focus on trades and tradespeople
- Have 12 branches nationwide
- Offer competitive rates of pay & weekly pay
- Have varied and challenging work
- Offer long term opportunities
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please apply online today!
Applicants for this position need to be able to successfully apply for NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Tradestaff is also a member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) of Australia and New Zealand, demonstrating our commitment to professional standards. Additionally, as an Immigration New Zealand accredited labour hire employer in the Christchurch region, we can bring candidates from overseas to fill skills shortages in local industries.