Purchase Ledger Team Leader
Purchase ledger Team Leader - Immediate start - 6 month contract - Telford - GBP11-13ph
Gleeson Recruitment is working with this prestigious business based in Telford. Due to their recent growth via acquisition, they are now a major player in their market place and are looking to secure the service of a strong Purchase Ledger Team Leader who will support various changes over the next 4-6 months.
This is a temporary role which will be pivotal to the success of the current re-structure within the finance team. As Purchase Ledger Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing 3 members of staff
- Invoice processing and advising on areas for greater efficiency
- Liaising with other sites
- Agreeing and enabling payments via BACS, CHAPS, etc
- Month end procedures
- Supporting senior managers with reporting and analysis
- Working with the Business Change team to implement electronic processing improvements and other areas of automation
The Purchase Ledger Team Leader will have very "hands-on" capabilities, able to offer practical support in areas experiencing additional volume and month end pressures.
We are seeking a suitably experienced individual with a broad base of skills across all aspects of purchase ledger. The ideal candidate will be available to start this exciting temporary role within a few day's notice, and happy to commit to the duration of the assignment in order to see all tasks within this area of the project through to completion.
The Purchase Ledger Team Leader will be paid up to GBP13 per hour depending on experience. Please click apply, or call Jo Payne for additional information.