Bid and Marketing Executive
JOB TITLE - Bid and Marketing Executive
LOCATION - Rugeley, Staffordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - GBP35,000 - GBP40,000
A great opportunity has arisen for a Bid and Marketing Executive to join an international engineering company. The Bid and Marketing Executive will be managing the bid process from prospect identification through to successful Bid preparation.
Key responsibilities for the Bid and Marketing Executive will include:
- Managing, leading and coordinating the bid process and delivering bids that meet with customer's expectation to deadline.
- Qualifying identified prospects and securing appropriate requests for quotation.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential new markets and/or opportunities and provide suitably justified business cases.
- Assist with the development and execution of win strategies and capture plans to secure the order intake required to satisfy the growth of the business.
- Analysis of primes, competitors and future tender opportunities.
- Preparation of marketing, advertising and publicity material as direct selling aids and assistance in the organisation of exhibitions with other members of the team.
The Bid and Marketing Executive will possess the following skills/experience:
- Proven track record of high value Bid/tender preparation and production.
- Bid management in a team based, cross functional environment.
- Business or Marketing qualification (e.g. MBA/DMS etc).
If you are interested in this Bid and Marketing Executive position, and have the relevant experience then please apply with an up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency