A very established and growing law firm are looking for a Legal Administrator to join their supportive team. The purpose of the role is to deal with a variety of administration tasks in a professional and efficient way, ensuring premium customer service is delivered at all times and within agreed timescales.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, spreadsheets and reports.
- Deal with telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner, looking up information on the company's system whilst the caller is on the telephone to resolve their query.
- Complete administrative functions such as document scanning, photocopying, filing and archiving
- Keep in-house system up-to-date.
- Experience of working as an Administrator
- Excellent keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Friendly and welcoming in approach and uses initiative when dealing with clients or potential clients.
- A positive approach to customer service and excellent communication skills.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm