Automotive Service Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor Required in Shrewsbury.
Salary: Up to GBP19,300 Basic Per Annum, OTE GBP23,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Advisor Required for Volume Main Dealer - Shrewsbury
Previous Main Dealer experience is essential, You will ideally live within Shrewsbury or within a sensible commute to the area.
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop team.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Ability to quickly build relationships with a broad range of customers.
* Ability to complete paperwork to a high standard.
* Confidence in presenting high value, technical products.
* Good organisation skills.
* Full UK driving license.
If this vacancy is of interest to you then please contact Will Burden at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Will Burden quoting J72698, Service Advisor, Shrewsbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright ?? Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.